ok but what if like. werewolves transform under the full moon but theres just this one and by day hes a big tough guy and then when he transforms hes a tiny dog. just fucking. just fucking turns into the tiniest, fluffiest dog
imagine that howling at the moon
Truly a ferocious predator.
And lastly: (He’s the pack leader obviously)
the big wolves are his younger sisters
oh my fucking god it got better
my entire life is about making musical references
did you just make a reference to a musical about vampires in a tv series about zombies?
but no omg I’ve seen Simon being compared to a handsome vampire in some posts + literally everyone in the whole fandom swoons over Kieren’s eyelashes
I can’t believe I haven’t seen anyone making this reference yet
I mean, I know their personalities are completely different but but
on a sadder note, since I’m making a fool of myself by illustrating unfitting musicals anyway:
Frankenstein/Jekyll and Frankenstein/Hyde /sweats
Did you know that M83’s Midnight City and Smash Mouth’s All Star have a tempo difference of only 1 BPM?
It’s all ogre now.
Have fun with this one!
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
Breaking artblock can be tough, and there’s no right way to do it, but I feel like continuing to draw even when nothing comes out right is a pretty good way to do it.
Also art block comes in different variations - not being able to think of something to draw, and having everything you want to draw come out looking wrong. I’ve experienced both and honestly as I said the best thing you can do for yourself is to continue to draw!
Even if it’s one little doodle a day, even if what you draw ends up looking weird or not like you expected, do it anyway. Force yourself to try to draw at least one thing a day. It’s important to not let yourself stagnate!
If you’re feeling PARTICULARLY disheartened about your art and forcing yourself to draw isn’t working though, give yourself a little break. Look at art that inspires you, maybe make a collection of things you like to look at, do something nice for yourself? Go take a walk outside!
I know it’s tough to deal with art block especially when drawing is all you ever want to do, but just be patient with yourself and try not to get too frustrated.